Cataract Treatment Pipeline Review H2 2016
PUNE, INDIA, November 14, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of eye that affects vision. Symptoms include clouded, blurred or dim vision, increasing difficulty with vision at night, fading or yellowing of colors, double vision in a single eye and frequent prescription changes in eye wear. Risk factors include age, diabetes, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, high blood pressure, obesity and smoking.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cataract – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cataract (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cataract (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cataract and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.Cataract.
Cataract (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cataract (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cataract (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cataract (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cataract (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cataract (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cataract (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cataract (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Cataract Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Products for Cataract – Overview 7
Pipeline Products for Cataract – Comparative Analysis 8
Cataract – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Cataract – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 10
Cataract – Pipeline Products Glance 11
Clinical Stage Products 11
Early Stage Products 12
Cataract – Products under Development by Companies 13
Cataract – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Cataract – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 15
EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 15
Genisphere LLC 16
Omeros Corporation 17
Plex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 18
Cataract – Therapeutics Assessment 19
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 19
Assessment by Target 20
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 22
Assessment by Route of Administration 24
Assessment by Molecule Type 26
Drug Profiles 28
dexamethasone acetate – Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism Of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
GL-249 – Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism Of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
lanosterol – Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism Of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
Small Molecule for Non-Surgical Cataracts and Multiple Sclerosis – Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism Of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
Small Molecule to Antagonize GPR161 for Central Nervous System Disorders, Oncology and Ophthalmology – Drug Profile 35
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here