Global Hydropower Market is accounted for $69.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $81.0 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 2.2%.
Global Hydropower Market is accounted for $69.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $81.0 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 2.2%. Globally, hydropower is the most commonly utilized method for generation of renewable energy. Addition of renewable energy generation capacity, increasing demand for renewable energy sources and electricity demand in emerging regions are the factors boosting the growth of hydropower market. However, factors such as rising intermittent renewable energy generation share in the global blend and negative public sentiment towards the construction of large impoundment hydropower facilities are limiting the market growth.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/649648-hydropower-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
In 2015, large hydropower plants segment held the largest market share. However, micro and pico hydropower plants segments are anticipated to witness strong growth over the forecast period. Asia Pacific holds the largest share of overall installed capacity of hydropower followed by North America and Europe. Moreover, Latin America is estimated to show a significant growth in the hydropower market. China alone accounted for about 35% of the total hydropower capacity growth and requires almost one-third of new investment by 2022.
Some of the key players in the global market include Georgia Power Co., Alstom SA, Andritz Hydro USA Inc., BC Hydro and Power Authority, Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras SA, China Yangtze Power Co. Ltd., CPFL Energia S.A., Duke Energy Corp., EDP Energias do Brasil SA, General Electric, Hydro-Québec, Ontario Power Generation Inc., RusHydro, Stat Kraft AS, The Tata Power Corporation and Vattenfall AB.
Generation Capacity Covered:
• Pico hydro plants (below 10 KW)
• Micro hydro plants (10 KW to 100 KW)
• Small hydro plants (100 KW to 30 MW)
• Large hydro plants (over 30 MW)
o Diversion plants
o Pumped storage plants
o Impoundment plants
• Pumped storage plants (PSPs)
• Run-of-river hydropower plant
• Reservoir hydropower plant
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
For Detailed Reading Please visit WiseGuy Reports @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/649648-hydropower-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here